Available NOW for March 1st, 2017 Occupancy.
Front Southern View #301 – Modern third floor condo with great water views in the old Wilson’s Building. Southern exposure with a balcony spanning the full 40ft width of the building. Dine in style on your private balcony with the best sunset views on the Eastern Shore. Ten foot ceiling height throughout. Kitchen with granite tops, original hardwood floors, exposed brick interior walls. Roof top deck has 360 degree views of Cape Charles Harbor, town, fabulous sunsets etc!!! Stroll to beach just a few blocks away. Historic Palace Theater and art gallery just across the street, Cape Charles Coffee House next door. Condo has many upgrades including hardwood floors, recessed lighting, exposed 18 inch thick brick walls, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, gym, post office. Two bedroom, two bath. True Loft Style Living in the Heart of Cape Charles!
Vacationers: Make this your year round vacation home! No more worries about hotels or weekly rentals, this is your turn key opportunity to vacation in Cape Charles throughout the year!
- Monthly Rent with a One Year Lease: $1600
- Monthly Rent with a Six Month Lease: $1800
- Minimum Six Month Rental Agreement.
- 1532 Square Feet.
- Two Bedroom, Two Bath
- Like New Condo!
- Modern appliances including Fisher & Paykel stainless steel refrigerator, GE range & microwave, LG top of the line front load washer/dryer, dual Speakman Anystream shower heads in master bath.
- All Association dues & taxes are included.
- Tenant responsible for utilities.
- Contact Gordon Campbell at (914) 772-6242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.